Staff of the YWCA
Staff of the YWCA assist in many ways. From office work to counselors, each employee in needed. Additionally, the work each person does helps keep the YWCA running smoothly. Staff members are well-equipped in their positions and take their jobs seriously. If something is needed, we work as a team to get things done.
All members of staff can be reached by calling our main line. In addition, you may call 570-322-4637 and dial their extension number.
Please call our main line for if you have an interest in donating: 570-322-4367
Call Wise Options if you or someone you know are experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, or another violent crime: 570-323-8167
For more info with Liberty House, please click here.
*All staff members are not here every single day so, please keep this in mind when connecting with them. Many members of the staff go out to the community throughout their busy weeks to keep people updated on the events of the YWCA. They also go to different places meet with clients. However, you can leave a voicemail message with your name and phone number. They will get back with you as soon as they can.
Managers and Team Leaders
- Dawn Linn, CEO x 119
- Steve Parlante, Finance Director x 115
- Monica Whitmoyer, Office Manager x 138
Allen Goodbrod, Facilities Director x 134
- Amber Morningstar, Program Director x 123
- Erin Scholl, Advocacy and Prevention Supervisor x 124
- Heather Reeder, Direct Services Supervisor x 130
- Jernae Drummond, Housing Services Supervisor x 176
- Kahlie DeHotman, Boutique Manager x 121
- Samantha Kern, Communications & Marketing Coordinator x 127
- Molly Mann, Administrative Assistant x 128
- Chloe Phillipen, Counselor x 133
- Rebecca Hosier, Wise Options Medical Advocate x 129
- Kierstin Miller, Wise Options Legal Advocate x 141
- Chad Hahn, Wise Options Victim Advocate x 156
- Jennnifer Swanson, Wise Options Prevention Educator x 112
- Shryl Toner-Whitesell, Liberty House Case Manager x 170
- Debra Griffin, Liberty House Case Manager x 142
- Shafi Fleming, Liberty House Case Manager x 151
- Jennifer Stack, Shelter Advocate x 126
- Johneice Legare, Housing Advocate x 173
- Amy Bower, Shelter Advocate x 126
- Brandy McCoy, Shelter Advocate x 126
- Corinne Valdez, Shelter Advocate x 126
- Jen Reynolds, Shelter Advocate x 126
- Monica Hostetter, Custody Exchange x 126
- Derrick DuPree, Maintanence
- Ron Ault, Maintanence
We all love the work that we do but please be patient if you cannot reach one of us. We are a very busy non-profit, working to help our community members in every way that we can. A member of our staff will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding!