Since the middle of March, the YWCA has been proactively limiting visitors in the building to prevent anyone from getting sick. With that being said, we have some exciting announcements to make.
The Boutique Announcement
The Boutique is open again! There are some restrictions for our customers when you come into the building.
- All persons must be wearing a face mask.
- Keep 6 feet apart whenever possible.
- There is a limit of customers in the store, but we will have seating in the hallway for those who don’t mind waiting.
- The Boutique hours will be Thursdays and Fridays, from 11am-5pm starting May 21.
The YWCA is once again accepting donations but we have some rules in place:
- Clothing donations, whether for The Boutique or residents, must be washed before drop off.
- For all non-boutique donations (i.e. hygiene products, baby/children’s products, non-perishable foods, etc.) please make sure it is unopened in original packaging. We are currently in need of the following items for our residents:
- Hair products/Ethnic hair products
NOTE: donations may be purchased online and shipped directly to the YWCA if preferred. You may order from anywhere but our Amazon Wish List is here.
- We are only accepting donations during the current Boutique hours, as there are more staff on hand to assist during this time. Please call the Boutique Manager, Kahlie (570-322-4637 ext. 121), any time to set up an appointment prior to drop off. Drop off times are the Boutique’s hours: Thursdays and Fridays from 11am-5pm.
- As always, we are still accepting monetary donations if you would rather us buy the products. Click here to donate.
Live Auction Announcement
The YWCA is holding an auction via Facebook Live on May 28 at 7-8pm. For items and registering, click here. Everyone can attend and everyone can bid!