Information for competitors
What should I bring?
- Chafing dishes, hot plates, extension cords, power strips, serving spoons, sternos, any decorations, business cards, brochures, or swag you want for your table.
What will be provided?
- One 8-foot serving table and another 8-foot prep table behind, shallow dishes for serving, flatware, napkins, access to an electricity
When can we set up?
- Setup begins at 10 a.m. You may unload from the south parking lot on Via Bella. This entrance brings you right into the ballroom.
What do we get for participating?
-Two complementary tickets for friends & family
(Staff do not need tickets)
- Drink tickets for staff participating in event
- Framed certificates of appreciation (later awards to winners)
Do I get to choose where my table is?
- No. Tables are randomly assigned and split between two large rooms, each with a bar and seating for guests
How will people vote?
- Guests will receive tickets that correspond with each category, they will drop these in containers at your stations that are marked with your business name.
What about leftover food?
- All leftovers will be brought to the YWCA to feed the
women and children staying in Liberty House and Wise Options.
What if we need more tickets?
- Tickets will be available for purchase online at
www.ywcawilliamsport.org for $50/each.
Want to sponsor Cuisine & A Cause 2017?
If you're business or group is committed to diversity and eliminating racism, we'd love to have your support!
Click here to download our sponsorship brochure.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Maitre D - Charline Pulizzi
Drink Sponsor - Wascher's Chiropractic Center
Course Sponsor - Compu-Gen, Larson Design Group
Table Sponsors - Frey's Commissary, Family Practice Center, Hughesville