Information for competitors
What should I bring?
- Chafing dishes, hot plates, extension cords, power strips, serving spoons, sternos, any decorations, business cards, brochures, or swag you want for your table.
What will be provided?
- One 8-foot serving table and another 8-foot prep table behind, shallow dishes for serving, flatware, napkins, access to an electricity
When can we set up?
- Setup begins at 10 a.m. You may unload from the south parking lot on Via Bella. This entrance brings you right into the ballroom.
What do we get for participating?
-Two complementary tickets for friends & family
(Staff do not need tickets)
- Drink tickets for staff participating in event
- Framed certificates of appreciation (later awards to winners)
Do I get to choose where my table is?
- No. Tables are randomly assigned and split between two large rooms, each with a bar and seating for guests
How will people vote?
- Guests will receive tickets that correspond with each category, they will drop these in containers at your stations that are marked with your business name.
What about leftover food?
- All leftovers will be brought to the YWCA to feed the
women and children staying in Liberty House and Wise Options.
What if we need more tickets?
- Tickets will be available for purchase online at
www.ywcawilliamsport.org for $50/each.
Want to sponsor Cuisine & A Cause 2017?
Click here to download our sponsorship brochure.